WELCOME TO OUR CAREER SITE
Introduction to ORCHA
- We are still young but growing fast and you still have the chance to be one of the ‘founding’ team and join us for what we know will be a fantastic journey
- A supportive environment where you will receive great training, ongoing academic studies and access to highly skilled individuals who will nurture and support you as you grow.
- We offer fun, fast paced and challenge in equal measure and we demand a high level of energy, enthusiasm, and commitment in return.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Healthcare Cash Plan with Simply Health
- Life Assurance with Aviva
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Contributory pension scheme with Royal London
- Flexible hybrid working
- Employee assistance programme - (EAP)
- Company laptop and home working set up
- Professional Development
Our End-to-End Digital Health Solution
We are the world’s largest single source of digital health compliance
When governments, and health and care organisations, require apps that will safely make the biggest impact on improving health outcomes, they talk to us. We take digital health from policy to practice, providing health and care professionals with the tools and support they need to effectively prescribe and monitor the usage of digital health solutions. Our tools work: professionals agree that they improve the adoption of apps and the self-management of conditions.
Don’t take the bait! We take the information security of those we work with very seriously, and ask that you also be vigilant, in order to prevent fraud. We only ever communicate using email addresses using orchahealth.com and orcha.co.uk
If you have any questions or concerns, please call us on +44(0)1925606542
ORCHA is one of the UK’s fastest growing digital health organisations. We operate the world’s largest digital health assessment platform and library and have a suite of exciting products and services that are all geared towards getting more people using and benefiting from great health and care related apps.
Digital healthcare holds the power to revolutionize how we treat patients. But this revolution comes with risk. Right now, there are over 350,000 health apps out there and only 20% meet safety standards. It’s an issue that needs action, and with action comes innovation.
This is where ORCHA comes in. ORCHA exists to make digital healthcare healthy.